European Transparency Register
Lovefield Wireless is registered in the Transparency Register of the European Commission
Code of Conduct
We, the affiliates of Lovefield Wireless, in recognition of the relevance of our technology, of our innovation, and of our research and development efforts in affecting the quality of business of our customers, and in accepting personal obligation to our profession and to the customers we serve, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- to accept responsibility in making decisions consistent with the safety, health, and welfare of the public, and to disclose
promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment;
- to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do
- to be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
- to reject bribery in all its forms;
- to improve the understanding of technology; its appropriate application, and potential consequences;
- to maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training
or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations;
- to seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work and innovation, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit
properly the contributions of others;
- to treat fairly all persons and to not engage in acts of discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression;
- to avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of conduct.
By this obligation we commit ourselves to be bound by the following rules:
Be respectful of others
We will be respectful of others, including employees, and will act in a professional manner while participating in business activities. We will be respectful of the privacy of others and the protection of their personal information and data.
Treat people fairly
We will not engage in harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment, or bullying behavior whether in person, via cyber-technology or otherwise. We will not discriminate against any person because of characteristics protected by law (e.g., age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, gender expression, appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status).
Avoid injuring others, their property, reputation or employment
We will avoid injuring others, their property, data, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action. We will not engage in or participate in the spreading of any malicious rumors, defamation or any other verbal or physical abuses, against partners, colleagues, employees or another person, whether on the Internet or otherwise.
Refrain from retaliation
We will not retaliate against any partner, colleague, employee or other person who reports an act of misconduct, or who reports any violation of this Code of Conduct. We will not retaliate against any person who makes us aware of the violation of any laws, rules or regulations in connection with our business activities.
Comply with applicable laws in all countries where Lovefield Wireless does business
We will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing Lovefield Wireless’ business conduct and all relevant procedures established by Lovefield Wireless whenever and wherever we are acting on behalf of our customers or Lovefield Wireless, or participating in business activities.